18 Years Factory Brandy Making Machine - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye
18 Years Factory Brandy Making Machine - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
Complete plant of starch sugar production
Starch sugar is made from starch, which are produced from the catalytic hydrolysis of acids or enzymes. It is the main product of starch deep processing.
1. Liquefaction adopts spray liquefaction, which not only saves steam, but also ensures uniform heating.
2. Saccharification adopts compound saccharifying enzyme, which not only grantees complete saccharification, but also shortens saccharification time.
3. Solid substance removal section adopts rotary drum filter, which not only improves production efficiency, but also reduces labor intensity.
4. Evaporation adopts plate type falling film evaporator, which has high evaporation efficiency, also can be cleaned easily.
5. Vertical crystallization or horizontal crystallization can be choosed according to customers actual situation.
6. Centrifugal separation is adopted to realize solid-liquid separation with high degree of automation.
7. Negative flash dryer is adopted to ensure stable product quality.
8. Automatic packaging system is used to improve production efficiency.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
“Direct air capture” of carbon dioxide won’t solve climate change | Co2 Recovery Plant Supplier
New IMO Clean Shipping Regulations Take Effect January 1 | Co2 Recovery Plant Supplier
Our advantages are reduced prices,dynamic product sales workforce,specialized QC,solid factories,superior quality services for 18 Years Factory Brandy Making Machine - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Croatia , Seychelles , Porto , We warmly welcome your patronage and will serve our clients both at home and abroad with products and solutions of superior quality and excellent service geared to the trend of further development as always. We believe you will benefit from our professionalism soon.
By Riva from Mombasa - 2016.01.28 18:53
The factory technical staff gave us a lot of good advice in the cooperation process, this is very good, we are very grateful.
By Edward from Rotterdam - 2016.08.28 16:02