Factory Cheap Hot Home Brew Equipment - Complete plant of starch sugar production – Keyu Zhanye
Factory Cheap Hot Home Brew Equipment - Complete plant of starch sugar production – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
Complete plant of starch sugar production
Starch sugar is made from starch, which are produced from the catalytic hydrolysis of acids or enzymes. It is the main product of starch deep processing.
1. Liquefaction adopts spray liquefaction, which not only saves steam, but also ensures uniform heating.
2. Saccharification adopts compound saccharifying enzyme, which not only grantees complete saccharification, but also shortens saccharification time.
3. Solid substance removal section adopts rotary drum filter, which not only improves production efficiency, but also reduces labor intensity.
4. Evaporation adopts plate type falling film evaporator, which has high evaporation efficiency, also can be cleaned easily.
5. Vertical crystallization or horizontal crystallization can be choosed according to customers actual situation.
6. Centrifugal separation is adopted to realize solid-liquid separation with high degree of automation.
7. Negative flash dryer is adopted to ensure stable product quality.
8. Automatic packaging system is used to improve production efficiency.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Subsea water treatment module to improve oil recovery | 500l Alcohol Making Machine
Osaka Gas Liquide builds new CO2 plant | News | 500l Alcohol Making Machine
We also provide item sourcing and flight consolidation solutions. We have now our very own manufacturing facility and sourcing place of work. We could provide you with nearly every kind of merchandise associated to our merchandise variety for Factory Cheap Hot Home Brew Equipment - Complete plant of starch sugar production – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Qatar , Hamburg , Rome , Our company regards "reasonable prices, efficient production time and good after-sales service" as our tenet. We hope to cooperate with more customers for mutual development and benefits. We welcome potential buyers to contact us.
By Alan from UK - 2016.03.28 12:22
It is not easy to find such a professional and responsible provider in today's time. Hope that we can maintain long-term cooperation.
By Judy from Paraguay - 2015.06.26 19:27