factory low price Wine Industrial Fermentation - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye
factory low price Wine Industrial Fermentation - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
With molecular sieve bed method to produce absolute ethanol
1. Technological process
2. Technical description
1) No operator at site and high automatic standard.
2) Operation of no malfunction, working time is more than 330 days per year.
3) High separation efficiency, purity of the absolute ethanol can be adjusted up to above 99.9% (V) online.
4) Compact equipments, short process, small occupancy and cost saving.
5) No pollution and waste discharge.
3. The consumption for producing one ton absolute ethanol
1) Steam: 600kg
2) Material alcohol: 1.05 ton
3) Power: 8 KW
4) water: recycling
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
SATORP awarded contract for refinery debottlenecking project in Saudi Arabia | Co2 Recovery Plant Supplier
Carbon Capture and Storage Market Overview, Industry Top Manufactures, Market Size, Industry Growth Analysis & Forecast: 2024 | Co2 Collection Systemm
With this motto in mind, we have turn out to be amongst probably the most technologically innovative, cost-efficient, and price-competitive manufacturers for factory low price Wine Industrial Fermentation - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: USA , Tanzania , Belgium , Besides there are also professional production and management , advanced production equipment to assure our quality and delivery time , our company pursues the principle of good faith, high-quality and high-efficiency. We guarantee that our company will try our best to reduce customer purchase cost, shorten the period of purchase, stable products quality, increase customers' satisfaction and achieve win-win situation .
By Christine from Swaziland - 2016.06.22 12:49
The company comply with the contract strict, a very reputable manufacturers, worthy a long-term cooperation.
By Dale from Kuwait - 2016.03.08 14:45