Factory Outlets Liquid Co2 Plant Manufacturer - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye
Factory Outlets Liquid Co2 Plant Manufacturer - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
With molecular sieve bed method to produce absolute ethanol
1. Technological process
2. Technical description
1) No operator at site and high automatic standard.
2) Operation of no malfunction, working time is more than 330 days per year.
3) High separation efficiency, purity of the absolute ethanol can be adjusted up to above 99.9% (V) online.
4) Compact equipments, short process, small occupancy and cost saving.
5) No pollution and waste discharge.
3. The consumption for producing one ton absolute ethanol
1) Steam: 600kg
2) Material alcohol: 1.05 ton
3) Power: 8 KW
4) water: recycling
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
CO2 Solutions and CNETE research agreement | News | Co2 Recovery Plant Supplier
Durham’s NET Power lands investment from Occidental Petroleum subsidiary | Turnkey Project Of Co2 Collection System
Fast and very good quotations, informed advisers to help you choose the correct merchandise that suits all your preferences, a short creation time, responsible excellent command and different companies for paying and shipping affairs for Factory Outlets Liquid Co2 Plant Manufacturer - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Greece , New York , Mauritania , Really should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be pleased to give you a quotation upon receipt of one's detailed specifications. We've our personal specialist R&D enginners to meet any of the requriements, We look forward to receiving your enquires soon and hope to have the chance to work together with you inside the future. Welcome to take a look at our organization.
By Astrid from Jeddah - 2016.06.19 13:51
Reasonable price, good attitude of consultation, finally we achieve a win-win situation,a happy cooperation!
By Eileen from St. Petersburg - 2016.08.21 14:13