Free sample for Carbon Dioxide Equipment Manufacturer - Complete plant of starch sugar production – Keyu Zhanye
Free sample for Carbon Dioxide Equipment Manufacturer - Complete plant of starch sugar production – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
Complete plant of starch sugar production
Starch sugar is made from starch, which are produced from the catalytic hydrolysis of acids or enzymes. It is the main product of starch deep processing.
1. Liquefaction adopts spray liquefaction, which not only saves steam, but also ensures uniform heating.
2. Saccharification adopts compound saccharifying enzyme, which not only grantees complete saccharification, but also shortens saccharification time.
3. Solid substance removal section adopts rotary drum filter, which not only improves production efficiency, but also reduces labor intensity.
4. Evaporation adopts plate type falling film evaporator, which has high evaporation efficiency, also can be cleaned easily.
5. Vertical crystallization or horizontal crystallization can be choosed according to customers actual situation.
6. Centrifugal separation is adopted to realize solid-liquid separation with high degree of automation.
7. Negative flash dryer is adopted to ensure stable product quality.
8. Automatic packaging system is used to improve production efficiency.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
TOT BIOPHARM raises US$102 million in Series B Financing Round | Co2 Recovery Plant Supplier
Electric scooters battle to prove ‘green’ worth | Moonshine Stills
High quality Initial,and Buyer Supreme is our guideline to offer the ideal assistance to our shoppers.At present, we are striving our best to become amongst the ideal exporters inside our industry to satisfy shoppers more want for Free sample for Carbon Dioxide Equipment Manufacturer - Complete plant of starch sugar production – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Australia , Uruguay , Hungary , Our company is continuing to serve customers with high quality, competitive price and timely delivery. We sincerely welcome friends from all over the world to cooperate with us and enlarge our business. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us. We would love to provide you with further information.
By Pearl from Accra - 2015.06.21 17:11
It is a very good, very rare business partners, looking forward to the next more perfect cooperation!
By Phoebe from Brasilia - 2016.06.19 13:51