Good Quality Alcohol Equipment - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye
Good Quality Alcohol Equipment - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
With molecular sieve bed method to produce absolute ethanol
1. Technological process
2. Technical description
1) No operator at site and high automatic standard.
2) Operation of no malfunction, working time is more than 330 days per year.
3) High separation efficiency, purity of the absolute ethanol can be adjusted up to above 99.9% (V) online.
4) Compact equipments, short process, small occupancy and cost saving.
5) No pollution and waste discharge.
3. The consumption for producing one ton absolute ethanol
1) Steam: 600kg
2) Material alcohol: 1.05 ton
3) Power: 8 KW
4) water: recycling
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Bio-on and Hera create Lux-on the new challenge to produce bioplastic from CO2. | Turnkey Project Of Co2 Collection System
PRM helping to improve recovery from the Johan Castberg field | Moonshine Stills
"Quality to start with, Honesty as base, Sincere company and mutual profit" is our idea, as a way to build constantly and pursue the excellence for Good Quality Alcohol Equipment - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Riyadh , Libya , Albania , They are sturdy modeling and promoting effectively all over the world. Never ever disappearing major functions within a quick time, it's a have to for you of fantastic good quality. Guided by the principle of Prudence, Efficiency, Union and Innovation. the corporation. ake an excellent efforts to expand its international trade, raise its organization. rofit and raise its export scale. We are confident that we are going to have a bright prospect and to be distributed all over the world in the years to come.
By Dana from Senegal - 2016.06.19 13:51
This company has the idea of "better quality, lower processing costs, prices are more reasonable", so they have competitive product quality and price, that's the main reason we chose to cooperate.
By Steven from Leicester - 2016.12.19 11:10