Low MOQ for 100l Brewery Equipment - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye
Low MOQ for 100l Brewery Equipment - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
With molecular sieve bed method to produce absolute ethanol
1. Technological process
2. Technical description
1) No operator at site and high automatic standard.
2) Operation of no malfunction, working time is more than 330 days per year.
3) High separation efficiency, purity of the absolute ethanol can be adjusted up to above 99.9% (V) online.
4) Compact equipments, short process, small occupancy and cost saving.
5) No pollution and waste discharge.
3. The consumption for producing one ton absolute ethanol
1) Steam: 600kg
2) Material alcohol: 1.05 ton
3) Power: 8 KW
4) water: recycling
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
ASU researcher touts carbon capture device to fight climate change | Co2 Collection Systemm
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2019-2029 | Co2 Collection Systemm
We support our prospective buyers with ideal top quality merchandise and superior level provider. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we have now attained abundant practical expertise in producing and managing for Low MOQ for 100l Brewery Equipment - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Malta , Greek , Jamaica , Our company absorbs new ideas, strict quality control, a full range of service tracking, and adhere to make high-quality products. Our business aims to "honest and trustworthy, favorable price, customer first", so we won the trust of the majority of customers! If you are interested in our products and services, please do not hesitate to contact us!
By Laura from Indonesia - 2015.09.23 17:37
With a positive attitude of "regard the market, regard the custom, regard the science", the company works actively to do research and development. Hope we have a future business relationships and achieving mutual success.
By Fiona from Egypt - 2015.09.29 17:23