Low MOQ for 100l Brewery Equipment - Complete plant of DDGS – Keyu Zhanye
Low MOQ for 100l Brewery Equipment - Complete plant of DDGS – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
1. Technological process
Technological process for Evaporating concentration
2. Technical description
1) Evaporation water of the entire system returns back for material agitation during production.
2) Vinasse centrifugate returns back for material agitation during production, investment in evaporation section can be greatly reduced, and also energy saving effect is obvious.
3) Productive capacity is greatly increased due to the use of efficient drying machine, also can stabilize and balance the production.
4) Adopts the plate type vacuum evaporation which can increase the efficiency of heat exchanging more than 30%, low consumption.
5) Forced circulation evaporators of plate type have been used in the production line, each effect can be clean individually, and do not need to shutdown the whole system.
6) The whole process is automatically controlled by computer, with low laboring strength, and the operation is safe and credible.
3. Consumption index for the production of 1t DDGS
1. Steam: 2.2t
2. Electricity: 200KWh
3. Water: 4m3
4. NaOH: 0.09Kg at 30% concentration.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Shintech to use Veolia crystallizer technology for Plaquemine facility expansion | Turnkey Project Of Co2 Collection System
UGE Starts 2019 Strong with the Completion of Several Solar Milestones | Co2 Recovery Plant Supplier
With our abundant experience and considerate products and services, we have been recognized to be a reputable supplier for a lot of global consumers for Low MOQ for 100l Brewery Equipment - Complete plant of DDGS – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Lyon , French , Swiss , We believe in quality and customer satisfaction achieved by a team of highly dedicated individuals. The team of our company with the use of cutting-edge technologies delivers impeccable quality products supremely adored and appreciated by our customers worldwide.
By Matthew from luzern - 2015.12.28 15:18
The sales manager is very patient, we communicated about three days before we decided to cooperate, finally, we are very satisfied with this cooperation!
By Eleanore from Auckland - 2016.09.30 16:36