Low MOQ for Tubular Centrifuge - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye
Low MOQ for Tubular Centrifuge - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
Complete plant of starch sugar production
Starch sugar is made from starch, which are produced from the catalytic hydrolysis of acids or enzymes. It is the main product of starch deep processing.
1. Liquefaction adopts spray liquefaction, which not only saves steam, but also ensures uniform heating.
2. Saccharification adopts compound saccharifying enzyme, which not only grantees complete saccharification, but also shortens saccharification time.
3. Solid substance removal section adopts rotary drum filter, which not only improves production efficiency, but also reduces labor intensity.
4. Evaporation adopts plate type falling film evaporator, which has high evaporation efficiency, also can be cleaned easily.
5. Vertical crystallization or horizontal crystallization can be choosed according to customers actual situation.
6. Centrifugal separation is adopted to realize solid-liquid separation with high degree of automation.
7. Negative flash dryer is adopted to ensure stable product quality.
8. Automatic packaging system is used to improve production efficiency.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
PTX Technologies develops technology for LNG Project | News | 500l Alcohol Making Machine
Fiat 500 Abarth Named One of 2018′s ‘Fastest Cars for the Money’ | Co2 Collection Systemm
The corporation keeps to the operation concept "scientific management, superior quality and performance primacy, consumer supreme for Low MOQ for Tubular Centrifuge - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ukraine , Cannes , South Korea , At Present, our products have been exported to more than sixty countries and different regions, such as Southeast Asia, America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Russia, Canada etc. We sincerely hope to establish wide contact with all potential customers both in China and the rest part of the world.
By Edward from Miami - 2015.06.30 17:29
Problems can be quickly and effectively resolved, it is worth to be trust and working together.
By Faithe from Greece - 2015.11.02 11:11