OEM Factory for Bubble Plates - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye
OEM Factory for Bubble Plates - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
Complete plant of starch sugar production
Starch sugar is made from starch, which are produced from the catalytic hydrolysis of acids or enzymes. It is the main product of starch deep processing.
1. Liquefaction adopts spray liquefaction, which not only saves steam, but also ensures uniform heating.
2. Saccharification adopts compound saccharifying enzyme, which not only grantees complete saccharification, but also shortens saccharification time.
3. Solid substance removal section adopts rotary drum filter, which not only improves production efficiency, but also reduces labor intensity.
4. Evaporation adopts plate type falling film evaporator, which has high evaporation efficiency, also can be cleaned easily.
5. Vertical crystallization or horizontal crystallization can be choosed according to customers actual situation.
6. Centrifugal separation is adopted to realize solid-liquid separation with high degree of automation.
7. Negative flash dryer is adopted to ensure stable product quality.
8. Automatic packaging system is used to improve production efficiency.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
“Direct air capture” of carbon dioxide won’t solve climate change | Turnkey Project Of Co2 Collection System
Maersk sets net zero CO2 emission target by 2050 | 500l Alcohol Making Machine
We are commitment to offer the competitive price ,outstanding products quality, as well as fast delivery for OEM Factory for Bubble Plates - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Munich , European , Congo , We'll continue to devote ourselves to market & product development and build a well-knit service to our customer to create a more prosperous future. Please contact us today to find out how we can work together.
By Jessie from Lesotho - 2016.10.27 12:12
This manufacturers not only respected our choice and requirements, but also gave us a lot of good suggestions, ultimately， we successfully completed the procurement tasks.
By Ryan from Brazil - 2016.11.12 12:31