Online Exporter Make Essential Oil Distiller - Complete plant of DDGS – Keyu Zhanye
Online Exporter Make Essential Oil Distiller - Complete plant of DDGS – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
1. Technological process
Technological process for Evaporating concentration
2. Technical description
1) Evaporation water of the entire system returns back for material agitation during production.
2) Vinasse centrifugate returns back for material agitation during production, investment in evaporation section can be greatly reduced, and also energy saving effect is obvious.
3) Productive capacity is greatly increased due to the use of efficient drying machine, also can stabilize and balance the production.
4) Adopts the plate type vacuum evaporation which can increase the efficiency of heat exchanging more than 30%, low consumption.
5) Forced circulation evaporators of plate type have been used in the production line, each effect can be clean individually, and do not need to shutdown the whole system.
6) The whole process is automatically controlled by computer, with low laboring strength, and the operation is safe and credible.
3. Consumption index for the production of 1t DDGS
1. Steam: 2.2t
2. Electricity: 200KWh
3. Water: 4m3
4. NaOH: 0.09Kg at 30% concentration.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
NASA competition aims to convert carbon dioxide on Mars into useful products | Co2 Collection Systemm
Company that sucks CO2 from air announces a new methane-producing plant | Co2 Recovery Plant Supplier
It adheres on the tenet "Honest, industrious, enterprising, innovative" to acquire new solutions continuously. It regards prospects, success as its personal success. Let us build prosperous future hand in hand for Online Exporter Make Essential Oil Distiller - Complete plant of DDGS – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Hamburg , Luxembourg , Liberia , Our market share of our products has greatly increased yearly. If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future. We are looking forward to your inquiry and order.
By Miranda from Tunisia - 2016.06.25 12:48
It is a very good, very rare business partners, looking forward to the next more perfect cooperation!
By Teresa from Guinea - 2016.11.12 12:31