Reliable Supplier Alcohol Making Machinery - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye
Reliable Supplier Alcohol Making Machinery - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
Complete plant of starch sugar production
Starch sugar is made from starch, which are produced from the catalytic hydrolysis of acids or enzymes. It is the main product of starch deep processing.
1. Liquefaction adopts spray liquefaction, which not only saves steam, but also ensures uniform heating.
2. Saccharification adopts compound saccharifying enzyme, which not only grantees complete saccharification, but also shortens saccharification time.
3. Solid substance removal section adopts rotary drum filter, which not only improves production efficiency, but also reduces labor intensity.
4. Evaporation adopts plate type falling film evaporator, which has high evaporation efficiency, also can be cleaned easily.
5. Vertical crystallization or horizontal crystallization can be choosed according to customers actual situation.
6. Centrifugal separation is adopted to realize solid-liquid separation with high degree of automation.
7. Negative flash dryer is adopted to ensure stable product quality.
8. Automatic packaging system is used to improve production efficiency.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
H2V Industry to launch initiative | News | Moonshine Stills
Norway Is Opening for Business in Carbon Capture | 500l Alcohol Making Machine
With sophisticated technologies and facilities, strict top quality handle, reasonable value, exceptional support and close co-operation with clients, we are devoted to furnishing the ideal worth for our clients for Reliable Supplier Alcohol Making Machinery - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Colombia , Istanbul , Victoria , We'll initiate the second phase of our development strategy. Our company regards "reasonable prices, efficient production time and good after-sales service" as our tenet. If you are interested in any of our products and solutions or would like to discuss a custom order, make sure you feel free to contact us. We've been looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.
By Caroline from Greece - 2016.09.30 16:36
The accounts manager made a detailed introduction about the product, so that we have a comprehensive understanding of the product, and ultimately we decided to cooperate.
By Fanny from Naples - 2015.11.11 19:52