Renewable Design for Ddgs Equipment Manufacturer - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye
Renewable Design for Ddgs Equipment Manufacturer - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
With molecular sieve bed method to produce absolute ethanol
1. Technological process
2. Technical description
1) No operator at site and high automatic standard.
2) Operation of no malfunction, working time is more than 330 days per year.
3) High separation efficiency, purity of the absolute ethanol can be adjusted up to above 99.9% (V) online.
4) Compact equipments, short process, small occupancy and cost saving.
5) No pollution and waste discharge.
3. The consumption for producing one ton absolute ethanol
1) Steam: 600kg
2) Material alcohol: 1.05 ton
3) Power: 8 KW
4) water: recycling
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Chevron, Occidental buy stake in carbon capturing firm backed by Bill Gates and Murray Edwards | 500l Alcohol Making Machine
Can Updated Tax Credits Bring Carbon Capture Into the Mainstream? | 500l Alcohol Making Machine
We stick to our enterprise spirit of "Quality, Efficiency, Innovation and Integrity". We aim to create more value for our customers with our rich resources, advanced machinery, experienced workers and excellent services for Renewable Design for Ddgs Equipment Manufacturer - Complete plant of absolute ethanol – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Honduras , Islamabad , Bangkok , With strong technical strength and advanced production equipment, and SMS people purposefully , professional, dedicated spirit of enterprise. Enterprises took the lead through the ISO 9001:2008 international quality management system certification, CE certification EU ; CCC.SGS.CQC other related product certification. We look forward to reactivating our company connection.
By Jacqueline from Sudan - 2015.06.19 10:42
As a veteran of this industry, we can say that the company can be a leader in the industry, select them is right.
By Frederica from Cannes - 2016.01.28 18:53