Renewable Design for Distillery Equipment - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye
Renewable Design for Distillery Equipment - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
Complete plant of starch sugar production
Starch sugar is made from starch, which are produced from the catalytic hydrolysis of acids or enzymes. It is the main product of starch deep processing.
1. Liquefaction adopts spray liquefaction, which not only saves steam, but also ensures uniform heating.
2. Saccharification adopts compound saccharifying enzyme, which not only grantees complete saccharification, but also shortens saccharification time.
3. Solid substance removal section adopts rotary drum filter, which not only improves production efficiency, but also reduces labor intensity.
4. Evaporation adopts plate type falling film evaporator, which has high evaporation efficiency, also can be cleaned easily.
5. Vertical crystallization or horizontal crystallization can be choosed according to customers actual situation.
6. Centrifugal separation is adopted to realize solid-liquid separation with high degree of automation.
7. Negative flash dryer is adopted to ensure stable product quality.
8. Automatic packaging system is used to improve production efficiency.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Electric Highway Launched by Siemens to Reduce Emissions | 500l Alcohol Making Machine
thyssenkrupp receives major order for new chemical complex in Hungary | Co2 Collection Systemm
Attaining consumer satisfaction is our firm's purpose for good. We'll make wonderful efforts to produce new and top-quality merchandise, meet up with your special necessities and supply you with pre-sale, on-sale and after-sale products and services for Renewable Design for Distillery Equipment - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: British , Montreal , Malawi , We now have established long-term, stable and good business relationships with many manufacturers and wholesalers around the world. Currently, we've been looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. You should feel free to contact us for more details.
By Ophelia from Ukraine - 2015.12.14 15:26
The customer service staff is very patient and has a positive and progressive attitude to our interest, so that we can have a comprehensive understanding of the product and finally we reached an agreement, thanks!
By June from Munich - 2015.11.04 10:32