Renewable Design for Distillery Equipment - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye
Renewable Design for Distillery Equipment - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
Complete plant of starch sugar production
Starch sugar is made from starch, which are produced from the catalytic hydrolysis of acids or enzymes. It is the main product of starch deep processing.
1. Liquefaction adopts spray liquefaction, which not only saves steam, but also ensures uniform heating.
2. Saccharification adopts compound saccharifying enzyme, which not only grantees complete saccharification, but also shortens saccharification time.
3. Solid substance removal section adopts rotary drum filter, which not only improves production efficiency, but also reduces labor intensity.
4. Evaporation adopts plate type falling film evaporator, which has high evaporation efficiency, also can be cleaned easily.
5. Vertical crystallization or horizontal crystallization can be choosed according to customers actual situation.
6. Centrifugal separation is adopted to realize solid-liquid separation with high degree of automation.
7. Negative flash dryer is adopted to ensure stable product quality.
8. Automatic packaging system is used to improve production efficiency.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
In practice: AB InBev’s onsite energy drive at its largest UK brewery | Turnkey Project Of Co2 Collection System
Company that sucks CO2 from air announces a new methane-producing plant | Co2 Recovery Plant Supplier
We depend on sturdy technical force and continually create sophisticated technologies to meet the demand of Renewable Design for Distillery Equipment - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: El Salvador , Kenya , Nepal , As an experienced factory we also accept customized order and make it same as your picture or sample specifying specification and customer design packing. The main goal of the company is to live a satisfactory memory to all the customers, and establish a long term win-win business relationship. For more information, please contact us. And It is our great pleasure if you like to have a personally meeting in our office.
By Giselle from kazakhstan - 2016.05.02 18:28
The sales manager is very patient, we communicated about three days before we decided to cooperate, finally, we are very satisfied with this cooperation!
By Eunice from Qatar - 2016.10.25 15:53