Short Lead Time for Distillation Column Towers - Complete plant of alcohol production – Keyu Zhanye
Short Lead Time for Distillation Column Towers - Complete plant of alcohol production – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
Our company can design and manufacture various alcohol equipments according to the requirements of our
customer. We can also provide turn-key project of the complete plant. The production line adopted with the
update technology and equipment of China ,the features are the technique flow easy and smooth , rational
distribution of equipment ,processing datum controlled automatically ,ensure high quality of product .
Take starch as raw material to produce superfine alcohol
1. Technological process
2. Technical description
1) The material is sent and selected by blow air which is milled in negative pressure. I can remove the sand , stone and all foreign matters, the new-type milling machine equipped a iron removing device, the machine takes a small place and lower power consumption motor can save 15% electro-power .
2) Adopts the continual cooking and continual saccharifying technique to keep the continual production, it bring down the steam consumption and lower labor intensity.
3) To cooling the sugar liquid with high effect spiral plate type heat exchanger for saving water.
4) Fermentation adopts the new technique of yeast continual divide which can reduce the consumption of yeast. 80-90% cost for yeast can be saved. Outside tank body cooling gets lower cooling water consumption and fermentation sterilization with waste hot water instead of steam get 8% steam be saved.
5) The production line adopts five-tower ( six-section ) type ( that is primary tower distillation section, primary tower concentration section, water washing section, rectifying tower, de-methanol tower and purifying tower ) and differential pressure distillation new technology to produce fine-quality food grade alcohol and superfine food grade alcohol, reaches the targets of stability, high efficiency and fine quality production. Compare with the traditional technology, 45 % energy can be saved. With five-tower and differential pressure distillation method, the steam consumption for one ton alcohol is 2.85 ton only, it is lower than the consumption of two-tower normal pressure distillation of traditional method, but the quality of the product is much better than traditional method; especially in concentration section, the primary tower and water washing tower be used to take away the high boiling point matters composition such as n-Propanol, iso-Butanol and iso-Pentanol thoroughly; adopt the method of indirect heating and vacuum distillation in primary tower and de-methanol tower, it can not only save energy but also take away the low boiling point foreign matters composition thoroughly.
6) Adopt PLC controlling in the automatic controlling system to display, record, alarm and adjust the datum of pressure, temperature, liquid level and flow rate etc. during the production.
7) The distillation technology arrangement will according to quality requirement of users which will guarantee to reach the quality standard .
3. The consumption for producing one ton alcohol
1) Raw material:2.9－2.95 ton (corn), 2.7－2.9 ton (cassava chips), it’s subject to the starch content
2) Steam: 3tons
3) Power: 160 KW.h
4) water ( not include recycling water ): 5-10 tons
5) Saccharifying enzyme: 3.65 Kg / 100,000 unit
6) Dried yeast: 0.2 Kg
7) Penicillin: 9 g / 800,000 unit
8) Starch enzyme: 2 Kg / 20,000 unit
Take molasses as raw material to produce alcohol
1. Technological process
2. Technical description
1) Adopt the new technology of big tank continual fermentation and spiral-plate type heat exchanger outside tank cooling. Big tanks continual fermentation takes small land place, lower investment, easy operation and automatic control, reduced water draw off for cleaning the tanks. Spiral-plate heat exchanger at outside of the tank can greatly increase the using effect of the equipment and decrease the dead corner inside the equipment.
2) Fermentation sterilization uses waste hot water instead of steam so 8% steam can be saved.
3) Adopt five towers (six-sections) type differential pressures distillation to produce edible food grade alcohol and superfine edible alcohol.
3. Consumption index for produce one ton alcohol
1) Raw material: 4-5 ton (BX) > 85
2) H2SO4: 23 Kg ≥ 98 %
3) H3PO4: 5 Kg
4) Ammonia sulfate: 10 Kg
5) Water: 11 m3
6) Electro-power: 90 KWh
7) Steam: 3 ton, ≥ 0.4 MPa
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
ADNOC moving ahead with plans to expand its CO2 capture operations | Moonshine Stills
Here’s what you need to know about the big European carbon dioxide shortage | Moonshine Stills
As for aggressive price ranges, we believe that you will be searching far and wide for anything that can beat us. We can easily state with absolute certainty that for such high-quality at such price ranges we're the lowest around for Short Lead Time for Distillation Column Towers - Complete plant of alcohol production – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Suriname , Turkmenistan , Vancouver , Many goods fully conform to the most rigorous of international guidelines and with our first-rate delivery service you will have them delivered at any time and in any place. And because Kayo deals in the entire spectrum of protective equipment, our customers don't have to waste time shopping around.
By Gustave from Roman - 2015.12.05 13:53
Managers are visionary, they have the idea of "mutual benefits, continuous improvement and innovation", we have a pleasant conversation and Cooperation.
By Muriel from Florida - 2015.06.21 17:11