Short Lead Time for Distillation Column Towers - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye
Short Lead Time for Distillation Column Towers - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye Detail:
Complete plant of starch sugar production
Starch sugar is made from starch, which are produced from the catalytic hydrolysis of acids or enzymes. It is the main product of starch deep processing.
1. Liquefaction adopts spray liquefaction, which not only saves steam, but also ensures uniform heating.
2. Saccharification adopts compound saccharifying enzyme, which not only grantees complete saccharification, but also shortens saccharification time.
3. Solid substance removal section adopts rotary drum filter, which not only improves production efficiency, but also reduces labor intensity.
4. Evaporation adopts plate type falling film evaporator, which has high evaporation efficiency, also can be cleaned easily.
5. Vertical crystallization or horizontal crystallization can be choosed according to customers actual situation.
6. Centrifugal separation is adopted to realize solid-liquid separation with high degree of automation.
7. Negative flash dryer is adopted to ensure stable product quality.
8. Automatic packaging system is used to improve production efficiency.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
What’s happening with biomass? | Co2 Collection Systemm
Waste study puts numbers behind King County trash alternatives | 500l Alcohol Making Machine
Our pursuit and enterprise goal is to "Always satisfy our customer requirements". We keep on to establish and style and design outstanding top quality goods for both our outdated and new prospects and realize a win-win prospect for our clientele likewise as us for Short Lead Time for Distillation Column Towers - Fermenter – Keyu Zhanye, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Costa rica , Anguilla , Montreal , We set "be a creditable practitioner to achieve the continuous development and innovation" as our motto. We would like to share our experience with friends at home and abroad, as a way to create a bigger cake with our joint efforts. We have several experienced R & D persons and we welcome OEM orders.
By June from Birmingham - 2016.07.07 13:00
The company can keep up with the changes in this industry market, product updates fast and the price is cheap, this is our second cooperation, it's good.
By Ellen from Namibia - 2016.08.18 18:38